Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Qype: Melito in London



London - Eating & Drinking - Fastfood & Takeaway - Pizza


I like pizza that is thick, greasy and loaded with mozarella cheese. Melito serves completely the opposite to this and yet i'm strangely drawn to it. This is healthy pizza with very little cheese and not a dollop of marinara sauce in sight. Doesn't sound too appealing does it? Well, trust me, while this isn't the kind of pizza i usually eat, it still hit the spot. I can highly recommend both the Salami and artichoke/onion pizza. Fresh, tasty bases and just the right amount of topping. I feel full now, but i'm not about to have a stroke (which is how i feel if i eat too much Papa Johns or Domino's).

The only thing letting Melito down was the fact that they ran out of pizza! But hey, it's their first day so i'm going to cut them some slack.

Check out my review of Melito - I am ahunter - on Qype

No comments: