Monday, July 12, 2010

Qype: The Lighthouse in London



London - Eating & Drinking - Pubs & Bars - Bars - Eating & Drinking - Pubs & Bars - Pubs


The Lighthouse is my new favourite pub in Battersea/Clapham. I'd heard good things about it from friends and family, but never went because of the location (it's a bit of a walk from a tube station - probably 15 mins). Trust me, it's worth the trek.

Best bits:

- Sunday Roasts. Excellent organic lamb, beef and chicken. I opted for the 1/2 barbecue chicken with roast potatoes and fresh veg and i absolutely loved it.

- Friendly, well trained, quick staff. This is a popular pub and they 2 guys behind the bar seemed to deal very well with the masses of people.

- Beer garden. I was amazed none of the other reviewers mentioned it! Probably the best feature of the Lighthouse. Seats about 30-40 people and is a complete sun trap.

I'll be back!

Check out my review of The Lighthouse - I am ahunter - on Qype

No comments: